Monday 25 May 2009

Ashford Town Investment

Spelthorne Borough Council will be investing £100,000 over the next three years into improving Ashford Town. As the County Councillor for Ashford, I have asked to be involved in this, and would like to use some of the funds allocated to me through the Spelthorne Local Committee to add value to the scheme. I will be at a stall on Sunday 7th June, at the Ashford on The Map day at the Brooklands College, Ashford Campas, asking Ashford residents and shoppers what improvements they would like to see. Please do come along on the day, or if you can't make it on the Sunday, come along to my surgery on Saturday 6th June in Ashford library from 11am to noon. If you can't make that either, please do give me a call to discuss what you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment